TC Helicon GO Guitar Pro High-Definition Interface for Mobile Devices
High-Definition Guitar Interface for Mobile Devices
Collaborate. Capture. Create.
GO GUITAR PRO allows creators the freedom to record quality audio anywhere, anytime using your mobile iOS*, Android*, Mac* and PC devices. Wherever you decide to create, you’ll be able to record and playback high-definition audio thanks to our 24-bit A/D conversion and award-winning Midas preamp.
Bring It with You
Want to play and practice in public... but privately? Whether you’re in the park, coffee shop or on the road, simply plug your electric or bass guitar into GO GUITAR PRO and use your headphones.?All you need is this simple guitar interface, a mobile or desktop device, and of course, your guitar!
Add Your Own Style
Bring your unique sound to life by using the companion app designed specifically for your GO GUITAR PRO for amp modeling and to add your favorite effects. And if you’re feeling adventurous, spark your creativity with the entire array of TC Helicon mobile apps. GO GUITAR PRO is also compatible with a wide range of apps and software from 3rd-party vendors.
- Go inspire the world?and record your electric guitar, bass and line-level instruments
- Plug in your electric or bass guitar and unleash your creativity
- Record high-definition audio directly to your iOS*, Android*, Mac* and PC devices
- Compatible with a wide range of mobile apps and software
- Integrates seamlessly with the creative suite of TC Helicon mobile apps
- Award-winning Midas preamp for highest signal integrity
- Guitar input and output connectors for guitars, amps, PA systems, etc.
- Powerful headphone output with adjustable level
- Selectable Thru / FX for monitoring processed or clean signal to a guitar amp or external rig
- Connects directly to your iOS, Android, Mac and PC devices using USB or MFi Lightning* cables provided
- Convenient mounting including an integrated mic stand and belt clip
- Powered by your mobile device, Mac or PC
- 3-Year Warranty Program*
- Designed and engineered in Canada