Featured worldwide in popular music of all styles, the ukulele has experienced a phenomenal resurgence in recent years. At the request of Gretsch fans, we reintroduced a selection of our classic uke best sellers offering unparalleled tone and quality at sensational low prices.
The G9120 Tenor Standard Ukulele features a 17” scale length, mahogany top, back and sides, mahogany neck and ovangkol fingerboard with 19 frets (14 to body). This uke also comes with an ovangkol bridge, bone nut and saddle, Grover® 9NB Sta-Tite™ geared tuners, Aquila® Nylgut® strings and fitted gig bag.
The G9210 is available in Vintage Mahogany Stain with an "open pore" semi-gloss finish.
- Model Number: 2732040321
- Series: Gretsch® Roots Collection
- Color: Vintage Mahogany Stain
- Number of Strings: 4
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Build: Folk & Bluegrass
- Cutaway: Non Cutaway
- Body Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Body Shape: Tenor Ukulele
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Bracing: T-Bracing
- Rosette Concentric: Rings
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Neck Shape: Medium "U"
- Scale Length: 17" (432 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ovangkol
- Number of Frets: 19 (14 to body)
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Headstock: 1920's Gretsch® 2x2
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Traditional Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Grover® 9NB Sta-Tite™ Geared
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: Aquila® Nylgut® Tenor