*Please Note: Images are representative of model. Actual serial numbers may vary.
After spending years of trial-and-error, Ibanez realized the out-of-the-box X-M Bracing to generate the ultimate sound standing out on the stage. The carefully designed scalloped X-bracing, the allocation of tone braces, and finger braces transmit the string vibration efficiently through the bridge to the body. The X-M Bracing creates the clear bottom and crispy treble sound with trimmed warm mid-range, yet provides a wide dynamic range and high response.
Low Oval Grip Thermo Aged™ Nyatoh neck with Rounded Fretboard Edge
The Low Oval neck grip is designed for easy chord strumming and the Rounded Fretboard Edges provides superior playability. Thermo Aged, a special drying process, makes the neck light and hard and provides stability and better resonance.
Functional Tapered Headstock
The newly designed headstock shape is the result of thorough research and investigation. Its tapered shape provides lighter weight, as well as a straight string alignment which enhances tuning stability and reduces any neck twisting effect.
Okoume back and sides
The Okoume back and sides generate a woody, warm tone when the guitar is played softly or finger-picked and provide punchy high-mids with a clear projection when strummed.
- Body shape: Grand Dreadnought body
- Bracing: X-M Bracing
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce top
- Back: & sides Okoume back & Okoume sides
- Neck: Low Oval Grip with Rounded Fretboard EdgeThermo Aged™ Nyatoh neck
- Fretboard: Ovangkol fretboard
- Bridge: Ovangkol Scalloped bridge
- Inlay: White dot inlay
- Soundhole rosette: Wooden multi
- Tuning machine: Chrome Die-cast tuners(18:1 gear ratio)
- Number of frets: 20
- Bridge pins: Ibanez Advantage™
- Strings: D'Addario® XTAPB1253
- String gauge: .012/.016/.024/.032/.042/.053
- String space: 11mm
- Factory tuning: 1E,2B,3G,4D,5A,6E
- Scale : 651mm
- a : Width 43mm at NUT
- b : Width 55mm at 14F
- c : Thickness 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22mm at 7F
- Radius : 400mmR