Love soprano uke tone but finding that the shorter scale is cramping your style? The G9100-L Soprano Long-Neck is just what the uke doctor ordered.
With a 15" scale and a 16-fret concert-size mahogany neck that joins the body at the 14th fret, the G9100-L gives you all the space you need for higher-register playing. Other features include a mahogany top, back and sides, an ovangkol fingerboard and bridge, bone nut and saddle, open-back geared tuners, Aquila® Nylgut® strings and fitted gig bag.
Available in Vintage Mahogany Stain, the G9100 has an "open pore" semi-gloss finish for an organic look and vibe.
- Model Number: 2732021321
- Series: Gretsch® Roots Collection
- Color: Vintage Mahogany Stain
- Number of Strings: 4
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Build: Folk & Bluegrass
- Cutaway: Non Cutaway
- Body Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss
- Body Shape: Soprano Ukulele
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Bracing: Cross
- Rosette: Concentric Rings
- Body Back: Mahogany
- Body Sides: Mahogany
- Body Top: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Open-Pore Semi-Gloss Urethane
- Neck Shape: Medium "U"
- Scale Length: 15" (381 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Ovangkol
- Number of Frets: 16 (14 to body)
- Nut Width: 1.375" (35 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Dot
- Headstock: 1920's Gretsch® 2x2
- Bridge: Ovangkol
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tailpiece: Traditional Bridge
- Tuning Machines: Open-Back Geared
- Strings: Aquila® Nylgut® Soprano