*Please Note: Images are representative of model. Actual serial numbers may vary.
The miracle of volume!
With its mahogany "long-body" design and comfortable "soft V"-shaped neck, this faithful reissue of the 1930s classic sounds and plays like a million bucks. The vital feature of all Gretsch resonator guitars is the Gretsch Ampli-Sonic™ diaphragm (resonator cone), which is hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99 percent pure aluminum, yielding an impressive quality and volume of tone.
- Model Number: 2715013521
- Series: Gretsch® Roots Collection
- Color: Natural
- Number of Strings: 6
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Build: Folk & Bluegrass
- Body Finish: Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Body Shape: Resonator
- Body Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing: Internal Sound-Well
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Padauk
- Number of Frets: 19 (12 to Body)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dots
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Headstock: 1930's Gretsch® 3x3
- Bridge: Spider - Ebony-Tipped Maple
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Weathered Trapeze Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Sta-Tite™ Die-Cast
- Strings: D'Addario® EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)