*Please Note: Images are representative of model. Actual serial numbers may vary.
The impressively affordable G2622-P90 Streamliner™ Center Block Double-Cut P90 with V-Stoptail is designed for three simple things — high gain-friendly performance, slick, easy playability and spectacular style.
The G2622-P90’s sound is the perfect blend of brash and brawn with a chambered spruce center block driven to the limit by all-new Gretsch FideliSonic™ 90 pickups. These single-coil 90 pickups retain the full warm tone of a traditional P90 with a distinct top-end that is articulate and well-defined. The lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the mahogany body, reinforcing the arched top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages.
The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. The V-Stoptail can withstand the heavier styles of playing, while the anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with unique oval inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound nato neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
Classic ‘50s and ‘60s Gretsch eye-catching style is also here—all-new “radio arrow” control knobs, enlarged F-holes for increased acoustic projection, stylized pickup bezels, elegant aged white binding with upgraded purfling, one-ply black pickguard, slick-looking nickel hardware and standout finishes including Claret Burst and Havana Burst.
Nearly impossible to put down once you pick it up and start playing, the G2622-P90 has the updated sound and classic style that has earned Gretsch accolades since the dawn of rock ‘n’ roll.
- Model Number: 2817600561
- Series: Streamliner
- Color: Claret Burste
- Number of Strings: 6
- Orientation: Right-Hand
- Build: Center Block
- Cutaway: Double Cutaway
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Body Shape: Streamliner™ Center Block
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Bracing: Center Block
- Body Binding: Aged White with B/AW/B Purfling
- Body Back: Arched Laminated Mahogany
- Body Top: Arched Laminated Mahogany
- Body Depth: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Neck Material: Nato
- Neck Construction: Set-Neck
- Neck Finish: Gloss
- Neck Shape: Thin "U"
- Neck Binding: Aged White
- Scale Length: 24.75" (629 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Laurel
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 1.6875" (42.86 mm)
- Position Inlays: Pearloid Oval
- Bridge Pickup: FideliSonic 90
- Middle Pickup: N/A
- Neck Pickup: FideliSonic 90
- Controls Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle
- Position 1. Bridge Pickup
- Position 2. Bridge And Neck Pickups
- Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: P90 / P90
- Bridge: Adjusto-Matic
- Hardware Finish: Nickel
- Tailpiece: V-Stoptail
- Tuning Machines: Die-Cast
- Pickguard: 1-Ply Black
- Pickup Covers: Nickel
- Control Knobs: Gretsch Radio Arrow
- Switch Tip: Cream
- Strings: Nickel Plated Steel (.010-.046 Gauges)