This model has received praise from the most exacting critics of all: school and private studio teachers. Not content to make a merely serviceable student violin and viola, we have crafted these instruments by hand from seasoned tonewoods, and installed top quality ebony fittings. Samuel Eastman model 80 violins and violas offer unparalleled quality of sound and playability in an entry level instrument.
Due to manufacturer's restrictions, this product is not available for sale online. Please call 256-430-4729 or EMAIL for more information or to order this product.
- Entirely hand-carved from solid tonewoods
- Spruce top and maple back, ribs, and scroll
- Ebony pegs, chinrest, and fingerboard
- Genuine hand-inlaid purfling
- 80ST Outfit includes K.Holtz FG fiberglass bow and a molded thermoplastic oblong case
- Setup and alternate outfit options available