Jampacks are perfect for beginning students and come with ”Everything You Need To Get Out and Jam” - guitar, electronic tuner, and a whole lot more.
Number of Strings: 6
- The Nyatoh neck provides a rich mid-low end.
- The Nandu Wood fretboard provides a rich and warm tone.
- Spruce remains the most popular wood for acoustic guitar tops, mainly due to its pristine tonal clarity.
- Back and Sides: Meranti back and sides provide a warm and balanced tone.
- Nandu Wood bridge transfers string vibration directly to the body, delivering a natural and warm tone.
Neck Type: V
Neck Joint: Dovetail
Neck Joint Position: 14th fret joint
Neck Material: Nyatoh
Neck finish: Open Pore Polyurethane
Neck thickness(1st fret): 21 mm
Neck thickness (7th fret): 22 mm
Scale: 650 mm
Nut Width: 1.65"
Nut width: 42 mm
End width: 54 mm
Number of frets: 20
Fretboard: Nandu Wood
Inlay: White dot
Body finish: Open Pore Polyurethane
Body Shape: Dreadnought
Body Top material: Spruce
Body Sides Material: Meranti
Body Back material: Meranti
Body Depth: 5"
Body Length: 19.75"
Bridge: Nandu Wood
Bridge Pins: Ibanez Advantage
Saddle Material: Plastic
Machine Head: Chrome Covered tuners