You've noticed by now that we at Ibanez hold a studious respect for tradition. That said, every now and then you have to hang a right where everyone else is turning left. The double-cutaway Talman is our rebel with a cause. Electric players looking to add an acoustic-guitar dimension to their arsenal go headover- heels for this distinctive hybrid.
Ibanez AEQ-2T preamp w/Onboard tuner
AEQ-2T preamp is specifically-designed to adjust the frequencies of a bass and Treble, and allows operation of the built-in tuner without the instrument being plugged in.
Purpleheart fretboard & bridge
Purpleheart produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
Ibanez Advantage™ bridge pins
These pins really are an advantage over old-fashioned pins. Advantage™ pins are easier to take out and easier to put in than standard pins. A special bulb-shaped end makes the pin easy to grip and also prevents the pin from being pushed in too far. Best of all, with Advantage™ the pin and string stay put.
- Body shape: Talman Double Cutaway body
- Top: Spruce top
- Back & sides: Sapele back & Sapele sides
- Neck: TCY Okoume neck
- Fretboard: Purpleheart fretboard
- Bridge: Purpleheart bridge
- Inlay: White dot
- Soundhole rosette: Black & White multi
- Tuning machine: Chrome Die-cast Tuner w/half moon knobs
- Nut material: Plastic
- Number of frets: 20
- Saddle material: Plastic
- Bridge pins: Ibanez Advantage™
- Pickup: Ibanez Under Saddle
- Preamp: Ibanez AEQ-2T preamp w/Onboard tuner
- Output jack: 1/4" output
- Neck Dimensions:
- Scale : 650mm
- a : Width 42mm at NUT
- b : Width 54mm at 14F
- c : Thickness 21.5mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 23.5mm at 7F
- Radius : 250mmR
- Body Dimensions:
- a : Length 18 1/8"
- b : Width 14 1/2"
- c : Max Depth 3 1/2"