Songwriters from Bob Dylan to Jeff Tweedy have made their point with small body all mahogany guitars. Instruments made from a single species have a unique voice, and Breedlove’s sustainably-sourced African mahogany speaks with a dry, warm authority that fairly screams Americana, and supports your singing without overpowering it. The soft cutaway, easy-bending short scale feel and Natural Sound electronics of the Wildwood Concertina Satin CE make it a mean little lead machine, too, with the ability to sit in a mix, or cut right through it. A simple, durable satin finish throughout puts an elegant guitar in your hands at the right price.
- Body Type: Concertina
- Neck Wood: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Top: African Mahogany
- Solid Wood Back & Sides: African Mahogany
- Top Finish: Satin (Mahogany Stain)
- Back & Side Finish: Satin (Mahogany Stain)
- Fretboard: Indian Laurel
- # Frets: 18
- Nut Width: 1.69"
- Tuners Hardware: Premium Breedlove Chrome w/ Black buttons
- String Gauge: Olympia light (.012"-.053")
- Lower Bout Width: 14.75"
- Waist Width: 8.64"
- Upper Bout Width: 10.828"
- Body Length: 19.078"
- Body Depth: 3.25" (neck), 4" (tail)
- Pickup: Breedlove Natural Sound (Microsonic VT HD 2-AAA)
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Binding: Tortoise (6mm)
- Inlay: 3mm MOP plastic Dots Offset
- Case: None
- Scale Length: 25.0"
- Sound Hole: 3.875"
- Crafted In: Designed in Bend, OR USA. Crafted in China.