Samuel Eastman VL80 4/4 Violin Outfit
Eastman VL80 Violin Outfit
Samuel Eastman Model 80 violins display our commitment to 19th century hand craftsmanship and quality solid tonewoods and fittings. This model has received praise from the most exacting critics of all: school and private studio teachers. Not content to make a merely serviceable student violin, we have crafted these instruments by hand from seasoned tonewoods, and installed top quality ebony fittings. Samuel Eastman Model 80 violins offer unparalleled quality of sound and playability in an entry level instrument.
- Finish:High-Gloss Varnish
- Top:Chinese Spruce
- Back/Ribs:Chinese Maple
- Purfling:Genuine Hand-inlaid
- Available Patterns:Stradivari
- Available Sizes:4/4 - 1/32
This Outfit comes with a Eastman CA450 Case.
Impact and weather-resistant thermoplastic offer nearly indestructible protection from harsh conditions. Our thermoplastic violin cases have a scratch-proof pebbled finish and molded grooves for stability.
- Available Sizes:4/4 - 1/8
- Finish:Matte Pebbled
- Features:Molded grooves for stackability, two bow spinners, accessory compartment, shoulder rest compartment.
Also included in the VL80 outfit is a BL10 bow.
A beginning player should not have to make a large investment in his or her first bow. At the same time, it is unrealistic to expect an inexperienced player to excel if he or she is forced to play with poorly balanced, weak, or warped bow. K.Holtz FG bows require no compromise — they are designed with beginning players’ specific needs and budgets in mind. These strong, well-balanced, attractive bows produce a smooth, clear sound without a lot of physical effort from the player. And with K.Holtz FG bows, players can invest their efforts in improving their playing without having to invest a lot of money in their bows.
- Frog:Fully lined ebony frogs mounted in nickel silver and mother-of-pearl
- Lapping:Silver-plated wire winding
- Grip:Genuine leather grip
- Hair:Genuine unbleached Mongolian horsehair