*Please Note: Images are representative of model. Actual serial numbers may vary.
The Artwood series was crafted to produce a traditional as well as a modern guitar. Technology moves forward at a frantic pace and the world of guitar craftsmanship is no different. In producing the Artwood series, we’ve respected the rich tradition of the acoustic guitar while adding modern interpretations in our continuing search for the ultimate in guitar tone.
- Body shape: Grand concert body
- Top: Solid Okoume top
- Back & sides: Okoume back & Okoume sides
- Neck: AC Nyatoh neck
- Fretboard: Ovangkol fretboard
- Bridge: Thermo Aged™ Ovangkol bridge
- Inlay: White dot
- Soundhole rosette: Black & Ivory multi
- Tuning machine: Chrome Die-cast tuners
- Nut material: Bone
- Number of frets: 20
- Saddle material: Compensated Bone
- Bridge pins: Ibanez Advantage™
- Strings: D'Addario® EXP16
- Neck Dimensions:
- Scale : 634mm
- a : Width 45mm at NUT
- b : Width 56mm at 14F
- c : Thickness 21mm at 1F
- d : Thickness 22mm at 7F
- Radius : 400mmR
- Body Dimensions:
- a : Length 19 1/4"
- b : Width 15 1/4"
- c : Max Depth 4 1/4"